buddyclub rsd vs BC ER series

what do you guys think ?
    cant find much info or reviews on the ER series. Similar spring rates. the BC have slightly higher rate in the front, i think 12/16 and buddyclub is 10/16.
    The ER have external oil reservoir.

Any one tried them and have reviews for both ? i have exhausted the internet for reviews on buddyclub rsd, most of the forums end up into a comparison of the rsd to recommendations to all these other brands.

car is dc5r, and used as daily and will be doing as many track days as i can afford, hopefully at least monthly. (never been not sure of costs involved) .

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Hmmm buy my N+ i sell cheap.

Look if shes your DD, just spend that extra 1k now and get something that will do both. Read good things about both coilovers for track use. Not soo good about Daily.

If you would like to feel my setup on my DC5 on Tiens pm me. Im from Syd.

i understand they are bumpy LOL, but not sure how bumpy. see ive never really been in the comfort side of cars, never owned a comfortable car, fam doesnt really own one, so not sure how much worse it can be, i usually like stiff setting and feeling bumps, but not sure if what i have experienced is bad enough to compare.

Thanks, what tiens are they ?

I considered the n+ but i decided not to purely because i dont want to buy them and then regret as they arent as stiff as i want them, or provide the performance i want

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Oh the N+ are pretty stiff if you ask me.

I got super streets.

I wouldn't trust username AMANT02, he's a serial liar.

From what you're saying I wouldn't recommend the n+.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfleader View Post
    I wouldn't trust username AMANT02, he's a serial liar.

From what you're saying I wouldn't recommend the n+.
    All your doing is making stay. More attention please.

yeah i havnt really heard good stuff about n+. on the other hand havnt really heard complaint about rsd apart from stifness. im about to purchase them in maybe 3 weeks or so so was hoping someone who has owned er and rsd coilovers or witnessed both can shed some input