Tried resetting light, didn't work, possible fix?

Hey guys, I took out my steering rack and changed the boots/sleeves and put it back in, but now I have the SRS light coming up. I tried resetting it, but its still coming up. Everything on the rack is connected, the SRS fuse isn't blown either. The car does need a major wheel alignment since the change, if that helps. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers guys.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    What exactly did you try
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

I pulled out the steering rack, had another rack 2nd hand but it had the wrong/swapped inlet and outlet threads, my inlet size was 14 and outlet was 17. I put in the 2nd hand rack in, didn't realise they were switch then the SRS light came up.
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Did you try battery trick?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Disconnect negative for 30 secs and put back on, then turn car on and see if light still there

That resets the error

Doesn't change a thing. :/
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    I suspect you have damaged the cable reel.

when the rack was disconnected where you playing with the steering wheel ? rotating it from side to side ?

You cannot erase codes from the SRS unit by disconnecting the battery or SRS ECU, you must use the MES connector.

Well, when I was putting it back together, I did bump into the steering wheel, which yes, caused it to turn. How could I fix this, would I have to pull out the whole steering column?
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    On my prelude, I've had no issues resetting the light by disconnecting the battery..