any one installed emanage ultimat on to the d16y4 ecu ???

hay guys looking to find out if any one has installed a emanage ultimate unit on the strange d16y4 ecu plugs that the Australian model came with ????

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    what do you want to know

is there any wire up that I can go off in regards to wiring up the injector's as we all no the strange 2 plug ecu the aus model has that has grouped injectors

Car:
    twin GX160's
    PK2 ECU is not just limited to AU, other EU countries have them as well.

http://ecu-man.com/tech/obd/aconnector-PK2.JPG

http://ecu-man.com/tech/obd/bconnector-PK2.JPG

o really didn't no that lol but yer just trying to sort out the wires so I can sort it out befor I go to get it tuned

I have that pin out all ready .... I'm just asking about the wire diagrame for the emanage unit to ecu plug ... As I don't no how to wire up the injectors

Car:
    twin GX160's
    you may have to build a custom harness,

you either spit the injectors or run them as factory batch

I have a universal harness and im making the custom wire tuck harness but I was told I may not be able to run single wires from the e-manage ultimate unit as it wont support the injectors I will need to run it the factory way as the unit cant be used as a stand alone unit ...... but that's what I have been told idealy what I would have liked to do is have the emanage unit run every thing I could of that unit then just run the auto box and the things that are not supported buy the emanage that the stock ecu has

Car:
    twin GX160's
    What mode do you want to run your injectors in. ADD or ADD/TRIM ?

The manual shows how to change group injection to sequential injection btw
    Last edited by ECU-MAN; 28-11-2014 at 02:17 PM.

O true I just had a quick look over of the manual I didn't sit down and read it properly bit I did see the injector setups but yer I will have to get my head around the setup