2005 Accord Euro - Clutch Issue - HELP!

Hi guys,

Hoping some of you experts will have an answer for me as i have googled and searched and cannot find a answer.

About 4 months ago my accord euro developed a creak in the clutch, which i searched here for, i found a answer to oil it, and it stopped... for a while

Now its back, and more so, it sometimes clicks, like a audible CLICK. when pressing it in past a certain point.

When my car is in gear, and the clutch is fully surpressed, the car will still roll forward like the clutch is engaged.

Shifting in to ANY gear is also very difficult, like the clutch isnt working or isnt getting opened properly, or is stuck a a point.

Has anyone heard of anything like this, Someone said get the clutch replaced- but im not so sure. Im leaning more towards it being a master cylinder issue.. (little bit of experience with supras/silvias back in the day - this is my first honda)

Loving Honda life other than this, just hoping someone can help!

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9
    I've had difficulty shifting in and through gears before, and it turned out to be the clutch master cylinder failing. It happened again soon after I got that fixed, and it was diagnosed to be a broken clutch pedal bracket. I can't recall hearing a clicking sound

Taking it in tomorrow to get looked at.

Hopefully Master Cylinder - far cheaper than a whole new clutch.. eeeek

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    hey sixthirty, did you find out what the problem was? i've experienced the same thing with my clutch lately, I took it in and the mechanic said I'll need to change it cos my fiction point is very low at the moment. but apparently the flyweel needs to be also changed on these cars when you change the clutch aswell? can anyone confirm this or am i being taken for a ride? I've been quoted $2000 for an OEM clutch or $2150 for a heavey duty clutch. (both excedy)
    For Sale: 2003 Accord Euro CL9 Lux 6MT

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    I know it's a big job.Got to drop subframe etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    do these cars have a dual mass flywheel?

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    I've had a second opinion and looks like it is the master cylinder. getting that changed today. if the problem continues then I guess i'll need to change the clutch as well.
    good thing tho cos the second guy I took it to quoted me $600 for a excedy hd clutch kit and said I can probably get away with just machining the flywheel, as it is NOT a DMF like the first guy said it was.
    a bit of a relief but still shit....

sixthirty how'd you go with yours?