2007 vtis jazz wreakers tailgate issue

hey guys .

so I had an accident on the tail gate of my 2007 jazz vtis and the panel beaters say it would cost to much to fix and told me to just get a new tailgate which I did. so I installed the tailgate that I got from the wreakers but it wasn't the vtis model cause it didn't have a spoiler and it had the red dot on the jazz badge and not blue. no issues with it till I lock my car and the alarms tells me the door is unlock, I had a look at my dash light and it says the door is unlock but all door is completely close as well as the tailgate, I didn't have this issue before the accident so I'm assuming it's something to do with the tailgate I brought. I brought the jazz about 6 month ago with 76xxx ks on it from the used dealers so it's fairly new.

can anyone please help me with my problem

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    switch inside the locking mechanism. check that.

I'm not familiar with Jizz's but does one have central lock and the other doesn't?
    SSpamily

you may be right. I know my original tailgate does have central locking but not sure about the one I brought from the wreakers

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    yep jazz has central locking for the rear gate.
    Check that the boot close button(the black rubber thingy) actually is hooked up
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION