My names Bas, I'm currently 18, and this is the story of my DC2R
Story time!
Around February of 2014, I begun looking for different types of cars as I knew I would be getting my green p's in July and thus would give myself and upgrade. I had my eyes set on an accord euro and fell absolutely in love with them, I even began making a list of the things I wanted to do to it as soon as I got it. Then one night came along as of then, I had heard a little about the DC2R but not enough to have me Engaged in wanting to own one. My friend and I were headed towards the city in his Nissan Pulsar VZR, a car I never really liked much but my friend claimed his car was one of the quickest N/A cars going around. As we were headed towards the city, A PY DC2R pulls up next to him, three beeps later and the DC2R left the VZR for dead & that night was the first of a series of long nights with me searching up the DC2R. I was constantly looking for either a white or yellow one and quickly realised how hard it was to find a decent one. After months of looking, I had finally found the one I wanted, the second I laid my eyes on it I knew that it was going to be the car I wanted.
Here it was as I bought it!

2000 PY DC2R 00-0577
This car was as clean as I've ever seen, with log books stamped every service up to date and everything. Receipts showed that the previous owner had a lighten flywheel installed aswell, which was a bonus.
Mods included:
X-force 4-2-1 Headers
Fujistbo 2 1/2" Exhaust system with a Fujistbo 4" cannon
Injen CAI

The stock wheels had been resprayed black with a red outline, something which I've never been a great fan of and plan to either go complete black or find a set of gun metal grey ones.
Upon purchasing it, I loved the car besides the fact that the exhaust sounded really farty and I did not like the sound at all, you could barely hear V-Tec opening up due to the loudness of it, so my first mod was to go and purchase an X-Force twin loop which I went about of doing.
As of purchase, the gearbox had slight crunching in high revs in 4th gear, which I had no problem with and reflected the price I purchased the car for ($8500) which included 9 months rego.

I also went out and purchased some blue lug nuts as I felt that they would stand out and give the car a new look.

My current plans for the car include:
- Recondition gearbox with Carbon Synchros
- Purchase a Hondata and get a tune (I'm hoping for 130KWatw, I plan to purchase cams if I fall short of that mark)
- Coilovers, although it currently has king springs I would prefer if the car sat a little lower, plus added stability doesn't hurt.
- JDM front conversion
- Option Skirts and Pods (these are a bitch to find at a reasonable price)

How the car currently sits -