Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hondata in.

i'm reasonably happy, still got some teething issues to work out though.

and i'll be down at C&V tomorrow morning to get a power run (got a dyno run there from before i had the ECU installed). some issues cropped up during the installation of the hondata which prevented a stock power run :x

the cut out is set at 9100rpm. personally, i will not be reving it past an indicated 8500, if that. but it does seem to be making power all the way through to 9k.

hey your that integra that was at crydon yeah?? why did it peak at 112kw before?? well the next day my friend put in the hondata in his gen3 crx and made 106kw at the wheels. Feel so much torque now and it revs hard till almost 9k!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrr heheeeehe

yeah, that was me

what mods have u done to the motor?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Why has it got got turbo torque scale on the right?

-az

DIY CAI, jdm 4-1 header and 2.5" cat and cat back.

turbo torque??
    i think the scale on the right is just for tractive effort...

hey thats not bad considering the mods u got man!
    フジタエンジニアリング

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    ! nice slim, hope ur happy with it.. however more importantly i guess, whats the gain over stock before the hondata??

cant really tell abt the gains with ur extractors + exhaust alone unless we dyno another stockie liek erics !

Member Array
    Car:
    450kwCRX-DC2R-CBR600rr
    I won't spoil the surprise on how much more power ginganggooly got over stock, ill let him show off on the street him self, lets just say I hear “type R’s fear him now”
    Ginganggooly car is a very nice pocket rocket reving all the way deep into the red line and pulling very hard, a very nice clean car with plenty of punch. His internals are totally stock and I was very impressed with the final result that I archived when tuning his car.

We also had a very nice preforming CRX’s and Lude both with incredible numbers, power is tuning ! with the correct ECU and tuning knowledge power is everything.

I also met many faces / names when I was down at Croydon tuning the local honda’s was great meeting / catching up with you all, im back in Melbounre now after spending the last 4 days in Canberra at summernats, what a wild week it has been.

Regards James

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKCRX
    I won't spoil the surprise on how much more power ginganggooly got over stock, ill let him show off on the street him self, lets just say I hear “type R’s fear him now”
    HA.... they feared him before.... now they dont even wag their tails

.... well excect maybe this one particular violent ITR
    when do we hit vtec?

Moderator Array
    Car:
    BB2
    Yep - that fury of that ITR omg...

-az