Threaded View

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 6sp

new Adelaide member.

Hi all, My names Dan, im 24 i polish concrete i love my cars and my wife and i recently purchased a 20007 Honda Accord Euro Sport.

it is both our first time owning a Honda and we both love it. although it will never be heavily modified ive always gotta make a car my own and slowly but surely i will do some small mods to it. will probably start by converting all the interiour lights to LED, adding some sort of AUX to the stock headunit to keep the clean look of the factory unit then do a HID conversion to the head lights then to the fog lights and eventually lower it a little and get some nice rims, its always gonna be a comfy daily and thats what we love about it so no coil overs (been there done that anyway, previously owned a WRX and a few other ''sportier'' cars) i have a alpine type R sub and amp in the shed with no use that i will have to convince my wife to let me chuck in too hahah

i look forward to getting educated on my new accord and maybe even meeting a few of the other SA members. i tried to add a pic of my car but dont think it worked sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-06-22-33-50 (1).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	27634