Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 6sp

new Adelaide member.

Hi all, My names Dan, im 24 i polish concrete i love my cars and my wife and i recently purchased a 20007 Honda Accord Euro Sport.

it is both our first time owning a Honda and we both love it. although it will never be heavily modified ive always gotta make a car my own and slowly but surely i will do some small mods to it. will probably start by converting all the interiour lights to LED, adding some sort of AUX to the stock headunit to keep the clean look of the factory unit then do a HID conversion to the head lights then to the fog lights and eventually lower it a little and get some nice rims, its always gonna be a comfy daily and thats what we love about it so no coil overs (been there done that anyway, previously owned a WRX and a few other ''sportier'' cars) i have a alpine type R sub and amp in the shed with no use that i will have to convince my wife to let me chuck in too hahah

i look forward to getting educated on my new accord and maybe even meeting a few of the other SA members. i tried to add a pic of my car but dont think it worked sorry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-06-22-33-50 (1).jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	4.8 KB 
ID:	27634  

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    welcome lad

nice choice on the euro theyre great cars

have a browse of the euro sub section for some ideas and tips

Member Array
    Car:
    DA9T+Euro
    Welcome.

Not to take away from OzHonda but most Adelaide people are here now- https://www.facebook.com/groups/7975...70860/?fref=nf

There is a lot of great info on here though and much easier to find things than ****in facebook
    DA9 LS w/JDM SiR B18C turbo
    Looking for older Honda project car pre-1985

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 6sp
    Thanks mooshie. I'll have a look at maybe getting a face book account just to join the Page hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Congratulations,your Accord Euro looks awesome,great choice of car...

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    welcome abourd
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    welcome to the forums... nice ride.. always loved the euros!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro Sport 6sp
    Thanks all for the welcome.
    Yet to make any mods or changes to her (oh other than new wiper Blades)

Doing a heap of searching to find what wheel size is best
    I'm thinking maybe a set of 18x8 +38 wheels.
    Something like work xd9s or te37 in white maybe but that's ages off. Oh and ofcourse lower it
    Also been reading a bit about doing a tune on the factory ecu and adding a CAI 50 degree vtc and an exhaust just to feel more smooth as stock feels a bit restrictive

Few other small mods to come.Aux input, swap interior lights to led and hid in the headlights maybe a m3 boot lip.
    Essentially this is my wifes daily driver so will never be heavily modded
    And mods will come.slowly as cash is always tight but I plan to keep this car for a very long time.

Again look forward to chatting with you all and learning a stack cheers, Dan