Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord VT

2014 Honda Accord VTi Audio and Petrol lid issues

Hi All,

I am having issues with the bass response in the audio offered in my Honda. It includes a subwoofer and supposed to be 360 watts of power. The lack of base is vey annoying considering my 2004 Honda VTi is incredibly responsive in the bottom end.
    The subwoofer and rear speakers I think are undersized and blight on the model. I would love to contact the engineers to make some noise on the issue.

I also have an issue with my petrol lid not opening via the lever in the car. you can't open manually so very frustrating.

Anyone else having similar issues...

Cheers,
    Farrugim

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Hello and welcome

Unfortunately, I don't think many users here will own a brand new Accord, so I doubt you'd get a comprehensive response..

Have you tried contacting the dealer about this issue?
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Pm TbM srs

He is audio guru
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    I'd take it back under warranty to fix the petrol lid, no point wasting time on if it still has warranty.
    OEM parts whore

I have a Honda Accord V6L 2014 and your right about the subwoofer an rear speakers, they are non existent.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by farrugim View Post
    Hi All,

I am having issues with the bass response in the audio offered in my Honda. It includes a subwoofer and supposed to be 360 watts of power. The lack of base is vey annoying considering my 2004 Honda VTi is incredibly responsive in the bottom end.
    The subwoofer and rear speakers I think are undersized and blight on the model. I would love to contact the engineers to make some noise on the issue.

I also have an issue with my petrol lid not opening via the lever in the car. you can't open manually so very frustrating.

Anyone else having similar issues...

Cheers,
    Farrugim
    I'd be more worried about the RMS output than the wattage output
    RMS is the true indicator of power
    See if you can check the back of the speakers
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum