Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]

Lower Control Arm differences (Left Hand Drive vs Right Hand Drive)

As stated in the title

I wonder if there are any differences between Left hand drive Lower control arms?

Been looking at replacing all the bushings on the front control arms, however the whole arm is on sale on Amazon which will likely workout cheaper (they are 1/4th the the cost locally). But im not sure if there would be any differences between left hand and right hand drive.

Any ideas?

EDIT:

this is the Part page for the EUDM (and pretty much AUDM) Right hand drive:
    http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda...&block_03=2853

This is the USDM left hand drive part page:
    http://www.oemacuraparts.com/auto-pa...lower-arm-scat
    Last edited by Fredoops; 26-12-2014 at 10:31 AM.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    Bushing should be the same. Shouldn't be any different. Check out locally at your local honda dealer and they'd have some with good quality. If not you could try JDMYARD in SYD and get them delivered. At least this way there is warranty. Make sure you find what you awnt with your bushings. Polyurethane, OEM, Solid etc.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Nah I they do turned out to be the same, as in the whole control arm

Didn't end up doing the whole arm replacement, ended up getting my own bushings and poly filled them
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars