Squeaking noise! Probably LCA bushing?

Anyone had bad squeaking from their suspension, especially when going over speed humps? I assume its LCA bushings, can anyone validate this, or have experienced a similar problem? Just replaced struts/springs all round and the noise was there before and is still there now. I'd be keen for some input. Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Before you get trolled.

I warn, this is something the interwebs cannot really help you on. Best to take to pedders pay their i think it was $60? its pretty small. They will do a full inspection and let you know.

If you want to find out if its your LCA, then simply inspect them and post a photo we can help you from there.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    squeeky trailing arm bushing is common on the Double wishbone civ/teg models.

but depends if you mean front or rear

I don't know if you've resolved this yet but the rear anti-roll bar bushes can squeak after a while. I found the best fix for this is to wrap some plumbers tape around the bar (where the bush rides)

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    or you could use actual bushing grease

any brand will do

Member Array
    Car:
    DC1 Integra. Yh
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    or you could use actual bushing grease

any brand will do
    do this one. Or even if you can't as temp. try and hear where its coming from give it a bit of wd40 as a quick fix, if it stops squealing. Put the bushing grease in. OR bajillion pumped PU on all bushings

Member Array
    Car:
    EG B20
    WD40 may stop the squeaking, but will do nasty things to a rubber bush long term. Oil and Rubber not a good mix! Use proper bushing grease.