why u answer stevil but not me?
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    why u answer stevil but not me?
    I consider stevil a close friend
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    I consider stevil a close friend
    I consider you my man whore
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    Babyface you said and as I quote "Thailand will be making both civics and wont be sold as it is too old and is out of date.

I would suggest you dont listen to honda australia as they dont know what their doing more than half the time
    if you look actually the new Civic Chassis is about to be released this time the Hatch and the Sedan will both be same platform (10th gen).
    the timing for my prediction is slightly wrong, i was expecting the facelift to arrive a bit later on in the year as they said late 2015 or early 2016. but eventually this civic hatch will be ditched for the 10th gen platform because it will be more cost effective to make since both body shapes will share the same platform. the 10th gen will have its own type R when time comes, i heard we will receive this in 2017

anyway, this is information i will be given. i would like to see a type R come here but it just doesnt look like it will be this type R

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Babyface you said and as I quote "Thailand will be making both civics and wont be sold as it is too old and is out of date.

I would suggest you dont listen to honda australia as they dont know what their doing more than half the time
    "the 2017 civics will both be made in thailand."

this Civic Hatch that received the facelift is not the 2017 civic platform.

it takes a lot of planning to bring in a model they should of heard something by now if the 2015 type R is coming, all the magazines said it was coming here around this time of year but none of them were credible.
    we can only wait n see

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    "the 2017 civics will both be made in thailand."

this Civic Hatch that received the facelift is not the 2017 civic platform.

it takes a lot of planning to bring in a model they should of heard something by now if the 2015 type R is coming, all the magazines said it was coming here around this time of year but none of them were credible.
    we can only wait n see
    The thailand plant makes the civic sedans and there has been no mention of any upgrades to it for hatchback production.
    There has been no mention of a new sedan type r being made any where on the internet besides from what you have said here.
    Since the type R is on the FK platform it is being made in swindon.
    The only plant that makes the civic hatch is the swindon one in the UK.

Honda Australia takes 1 or 2 years to bring in the hatchbacks for red tape reasons.
    The car has collision ratings and fuel efficiency ratings have been done but australian law says it must be tested again which wastes time.
    Honda also like to make more profit by watering down the type R.

The 2009 and later FN2 came with HID from factory, LSD but not here.

I would not be suprised if the Type R in australia does not have the LED headlights the UK model has.
    Then again it might not be sold at all since there is not automatic option and all honda does these days is "AUTO ONLY"

Member Array
    Car:
    EURO LUX
    $32000 pounds for the civic type r turbo

good luck getting it here cheap with our dollar going down

At$63,000 is a lot for a hot hatch which is the current AU price for the Type R and $69000 for the GT trim level.
    This is $5,000~$9500 more than the VW Golf R, the golf has 6Kw less power but has All wheel drive(heard it is only all wheel drive when traction control is activating)
    Can the type R be classed as a hot hatch since it has 228Kw/300hp+ which is like a performance N/A V6.
    Super Hot Hatch?

No doubt honda australia will water down our version
    And with 228KW at the front wheels is just waiting for an accident to happen.

Code:
    Only changes from the Type R to the Type R GT are
    Max Torque
    Type R:400Nm@2500rpm 
    Type R GT:400Nm@4500rpm

Audio
    Type R: Honda CONNECT with 6speakers
    Type R GT: Honda CONNECT with navigation and 8 speakers

Interior and Exterior
    Type R GT: Type R GT has Alloy Pedals, Ambient Light, Auto dimming rear view, Climate Control Dual Auto A/C, Electrically Retractable Door Mirrors,
    Parking Sensors, Rain Sensing Wipers, Remote Power Window (Key Fob Operation), Remote Retractable Door Mirrors (Key Fob Operation),
    RR One Touch Power Window (Up/Down, Sub Trunk) Auto Headlights, High beam support

Safety
    Type R GT: Blind Spot Information, Forward Collision Warning, Lane Departure Warning, Traffic Sign Recognition System

Honda Australia fails yet again... Am not surprised...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    Honda Australia fails yet again... Am not surprised...
    This is the UK spec, car is not in australia and I doubt it will come in with the UK specs.

Most likely a VTI-LN with a type R bodykit, type R suspension and engine.
    That will most likely be australias type r

This is the UK spec, car is not in australia and I doubt it will come in with the UK specs.

Most likely a VTI-LN with a type R bodykit, type R suspension and engine.
    That will most likely be australias type r
    That's what I mean...

Watered Down, Price Jacked up...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter