Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Why the fuk would I want to buy that shit mate. Fukin Nissan all the way. Still gonna get smoked by polo anyway
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    It will be release 1 year after the brits get it since Honda AU light to take their time and cause this stupid country has to do its own safety tests rather than use the european test data.
    And when we get it, it might be watered down compared to the UK version.
    Just like the last one.
    we will not be getting the current chassis, in 2017 the civic hatches and sedans will change to the same chassis both made in thailand, the type R we recieve will be based on that

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Face View Post
    we will not be getting the current chassis, in 2017 the civic hatches and sedans will change to the same chassis both made in thailand, the type R we recieve will be based on that
    Evidence to support?

We get the current civic hatch which is made in swindon.

I cant see why honda australia will put the type R engine into a sedan.
    Putting a weaker version into the current i can see as with the jazz.
    Last edited by Grayfox; 27-04-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    Why the fuk would I want to buy that shit mate. Fukin Nissan all the way. Still gonna get smoked by polo anyway
    where's ur polo now kunt?
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    where's ur polo now kunt?
    In my uncle Sam's garage, currently getting petty tank fixed because my cousin drilled a hole in the tank and stole my petty
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by Grayfox View Post
    Evidence to support?

We get the current civic hatch which is made in swindon.

I cant see why honda australia will put the type R engine into a sedan.
    Putting a weaker version into the current i can see as with the jazz.
    We will stop importing this swindon made Civic Hatch for 2017 as it is time for a new chassis (not facelift), the "new" will be a thai made model the 4 door and 5 door will share more of the same platform then.
    I dont think the Type R will be on the sedan version but it might, best guess is it will be on the 2017 Hatch (5 door). I was told this by the Honda State Manager for WA, while i was working as a honda salesperson last month.

However it is a while away - plans might change. But i know for sure that when Drive made the article saying it was coming in 2015 that it was just a good looking article, Honda was not backing it up. there is another update for the current shape Civic Hatch it will be in 2016 and it is expected to have the new screen found on the current jazz/city and my16 (2015) CRV.
    Last edited by Baby Face; 30-04-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Baby face ive generally found Honda sales people to know stuff all about new products and service spare guys 2 be even worse, and ur info is wrong !! We will be getting the R this year, life cycle for that shape is expected to run 4-5.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Baby face ive generally found Honda sales people to know stuff all about new products and service spare guys 2 be even worse, and ur info is wrong !! We will be getting the R this year, life cycle for that shape is expected to run 4-5.
    oh god here we go

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    Here we go what ??

Just sharing my experience Renzo as ive been owned new hondas for 11 of the last 14 years.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevil View Post
    Here we go what ??

Just sharing my experience Renzo as ive been owned new hondas for 11 of the last 14 years.
    nothing lad.

keep posting, i will buckle in for lols

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    oh god here we go
    Lol, says the guy that was dropped on purpose
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1-RR 2.7
    only dropped at birth !! phuk i reckon thats the understatement of the the year cbauto.

i got my info from the brother inlaw who works in London and on my request has been regularly chatting to local Honda dealers, the biggest risk to Australia was the drop in the Aus $$ versus the pound. Im keen on 1 but only if gets here soon otherwise Ill get another jeep this year and wait a few years and do a build when they finally do 2dr Civic.