Roof damage as result of an impact on left front bumper of my car.

I have a roof damage as a result of an impact on left front bumper of my car. Is it still repairable? My car is MY13 EURO Lux Navi. Insured with RACV Comprehensive insurance.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    photos? sounds like a huge impact for it to wrinkle the roof. Everything is repairable but it all depends on the damage and if RAC wants to write it off.
    Never argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yes, they cut the skin off and can replace it.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    bent coque

Quote Originally Posted by seattle0099 View Post
    I have a roof damage as a result of an impact on left front bumper of my car. Is it still repairable? My car is MY13 EURO Lux Navi. Insured with RACV Comprehensive insurance.
    I'd say a definite write off. The entire chassis sounds to be bent

Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    if something fell off from something during an accident that hit it and damaged it then maybe, but if u were hit so hard from the front that the roof was bent then i would assume thats not worth repairing or the damage to the chassis would be too vast

I wouldn't trust it even if it could be repairable. That would have been a decent hit to cause that. Def photos would help heaps.