CU2 Front End Creak

Hi all,

I have a creaking noise in my front end which I can only hear when coming to a stop, rolling along slowy, going over speed bumps, taking off from a stop or when going into driveways etc.

I have read a number of threads on different forums which describe similar problems to this however I am yet to come across a solution.

I have had the car looked at several times by the local honda dealer with little success. I had the subframe dropped and rebolted but it didn't solve the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem on their euro and found a solution?

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Check conditions of your compliance bushing on the front lower control arm, else check the front sway bar bushing
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

mechanic has told me my bushings in the lower control arm need replacing - I have booked it in for Friday to get replaced.

I will let you know if this fixes the noise.

I also have uneven wear on the front tyres and the alignment is way off which he said could be a result of the busted bushings.

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 Euro Std 5A
    I presume this made your noise go away?

I'm having identical noise symptoms in my CL9 with 155k on the clock. Did you remember what the mechanic charged you for the repair?
    '06 Accord Euro Std
    Stock standard =|

It was a few hundred if I remember correctly.