Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2k + CBX250
    Quote Originally Posted by project_sokudo View Post
    Yep not too bad at all. 45 litre tank compared to a 65 litre tank and only cost me $50 to fill as opposed to $70 and that was both when fuel prices were low (and still are).
    how do you fill 45L tank with 50$ of fuel?is this 91RON

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    I've seen 98 for sale for 1.27 so it's not uncommon
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Should you be filling your s2000 with 91 95 or 98? looking at getting an S2K

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    95 minimum, 98 is recommended
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoreno View Post
    Should you be filling your s2000 with 91 95 or 98? looking at getting an S2K
    I'd go with 98 with most performance cars and right now in WA it's hhheeeellll cheap for fuel anyay

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    yeah 98 give more push me in car feel

and cheap as chups

Quote Originally Posted by Torell View Post
    ^^^ those numbers are a bit low considering the cars tuned for optimal fuel economy at about 3000rpm?
    Not sure about that. Simply I didn't vtec unless I'm overtaking or out on a fun drive... Numbers above don't account for fun drive...
    I just used to slot it into 6th whenever I'm driving at speeds 60 and above as long as its flat (at 60).

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Lol yeh I get low mileage too when I show no mercy to the typeR.

Cheapest 98 I've seen is $1.09 @ metro padstow on the way to national park.

Something along the way in my daily commute I've seen,

~$1.17 @ shell livo hume hwy.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    lol fack

i paid 129.9 for 98

tfw when forgot to fill on cheap day
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Yh I just fill up today 98 1.27 because jum ballin euro abo

Economy

Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive it! Keep in mind that it is a high performance engine and is capable of burning quite a lot of petrol while in VTEC.

Based on my experience, I'd expect approximately the figures below. I've used 40L, as if you run it right down to 45L you risk the jerry can walk of shame.

Highway: 9L/100K (444K from 40L)
    City - You hit VTEC on weekends: 11L/100K (363K from 40L)
    City - You hit VTEC driving to the end of the street and have an intake mod: 15L/100K (266K from 40L)

I've found that the S2000 is pretty sensitive to intake changes, with any deviation from stock almost always resulting in a drop in fuel economy. Of course if you have other mods this may make sense, or you might just love to frighten small children with the noise...