fan switch prelude vti r 1997 automatic

Hello people!
    I bought a 1997 Prelude vti r 200 ps automatic in Brisbane, but the problem is that the fun doesnt work when the temperature of the engine is hot. The mechanic said me the problem is the fan switch. however he said me that in australia don't have this kind of part for my car. My question is where I can find a switch fun for my model? I can`t believe that in Auastralia don't have this part for fixing.
    Thanks for all and sorry for my englis, I'm from Spain
    I need a help!

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Quote Originally Posted by omunoznavarro View Post
    Hello people!
    I bought a 1997 Prelude vti r 200 ps automatic in Brisbane, but the problem is that the fun doesnt work when the temperature of the engine is hot. The mechanic said me the problem is the fan switch. however he said me that in australia don't have this kind of part for my car. My question is where I can find a switch fun for my model? I can`t believe that in Auastralia don't have this part for fixing.
    I need a help!
    You should be able to find it at any local wreckers. It's not like the Prelude is pre-historic. Otherwise try eBay if you can't find it locally.

yesterday arrived a switch fan for my car from Melbourne, but the conector was wrong and the local parts say the same, (in all Australia don't have exactly this part. it's very strange, I want to try in Honda house. Do you know the reference about the switch fun for my car? the engine is H22A4
    thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    yesterday arrived a switch fan for my car from Melbourne, but the conector was wrong and the local parts say the same, (in all Australia don't have exactly this part. it's very strange, I want to try in Honda house. Do you know the reference about the switch fun for my car? the engine is H22A4
    thanks
    I'm not too sure then :/

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Hello people!
    I need a help!
    Yh it's not fun when the engine is hot.

Anyway, you can get them from Honda, give your nearest dealership a call and ask for a fan switch, they will get it in from Japan and send it to you.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

OKEY I will go to the honda parts.
    It's the fun because when I turn off the air conditioner doesn't work the fan. mechanic said its switch problem
    thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Dunno why he said you can't get the fan switch though, lol

Definitely try Honda.
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut