Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Wink Juke: 2007 Accord CM6 V6 (56K Die <3)

Hi everyone o_o,

Just thought I'd make an account as i'm an avid Honda owner and this is one of the few AUS forums that I'd actually like to be apart of. I am on other forums such as cb7tuner.com, ETCG, MCM, etc give us a shout if you recognise me .

I was previously an owner of one of the cleanest CB7's i have ever seen, you may recognise it from various meets from VIC, NSW and even QLD but that's going back a few years haha. I basically gave it a mild restore to make it a reliable/great first car and it was, however like most first cars it put up with allot more shit than it Should have. And well i pushed it to a point where it was not worth fixing the old girl any more, it was a hard day but somehow i ended up with an A32 Maxima. The Maxima as great as it was and i loved it Reliable, peppy, quiet and a great work horse, like all 90's Nissan's the tranny gave out on me and the high parts cost for anything on that car( Nissan) ended up with me trading it in for my Current ride. I went down to the local trade in's dealer and picked up a 2007 Honda Accord CM6 V6 with 170,000kms on it, so far i have clocked up 30,000km in around 7 months and loving it.

200,000KM+ and still running like a top.
    Satellite Silver with Ivory and light wood interior (Ivory Carpet... WHYYYY!)
    I try to keep it as clean as possible... bare in mind it's a family hauler work car as well
    Engine:
    -J30A
    -Oil Filter
    -HPR 5
    -Iridium Plugs
    -Coolant
    -Timing Belt Kit
    -Engine Mounts
    -Infamous v6 Transmission Filter (If you need any info on this hit me up made a hell of a difference)
    -2 Tranny Oil Changes
    -Power Steering o-rings

Brakes:
    DBA T2 Front
    Bendix Premium Pads
    Honda Brake fluid & Flush
    Resurface rear discs

Interior:
    -Just a basic clean and refresh

CB7 Pictures:

Last edited by Juke; 28-01-2015 at 12:47 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    S2000 AP1
    Welcome to the forum mate! It's good to see someone putting so much effort in keeping the car reliable rather than going straight to modding it only to realise an engine build is needed.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    G'day Juke and welcome to OzHonda.

That was a very nice CB7 you had m8o but dayuuuum dat CM6 - so moist! (wish we got manual's in Aus) soooo creaaaammm!

Do you have any plans for it? yhnhfkdt?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Yeah the old CB7 taught me the hard way... Can't wait to start modding the CM6 :3 kinda sucks im going to have to import most of the stuff i want for it :/.

Member Array
    Car:
    porsche boxster
    Welcome abourd guy

are you a furry

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Yeah the old CB7 taught me the hard way... Can't wait to start modding the CM6 :3 kinda sucks im going to have to import most of the stuff i want for it :/.
    Imagine if you dumped money into the CB7 hehehehe.
    What are you looking at doing? I love the Inspire booty ♥

Importing the stuff will make it worth it, you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    Welcome abourd guy

are you a furry
    The fack did you call me kent?

SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Yes Yes i am a fur is that an issue haha?

I want to do light cosmetic mods and a few mechanical Goodies as it still has to take me all over the place and be the family work horse (Road trips, Tow, cart around friends, etc) when needed. I Like the factory front lip, rear lip spoiler and Inspire headlights. As for mechanical still working that out, at the moment it is coming up for needing a shock and spring spring upgrade

So my rear shocks are pretty much pooched and im looking at some new ones... i have heard bad things about the monroes(in these cars from multiple resources) and was wondering what everyone recommends :/? KYB, Excel, etc

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    So my rear shocks are pretty much pooched and im looking at some new ones... i have heard bad things about the monroes(in these cars from multiple resources) and was wondering what everyone recommends :/? KYB, Excel, etc
    Best thing I can suggest is to pm senna; he will do you a great deal.

I'd go straight to Koni shocks, I have used KYB's in the past and loved them but koni's....man oh man

Hnnnng.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    x2 for konis
    I've got koni reds with king springs on my cd5
    Fuuar man that cb7 Exi facelift man. Yours looked so clean.
    I had base spec cb7 lol
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    +1 koni shocks rock
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC