Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Aren't koni like stupid expensive haha?

Man i miss my CB7 so much haha that was actually a wagon bumper i prefer the long nose :3 thanks for the advice.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Gumtree for Konis hehe
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    Yes Yes i am a fur is that an issue haha?
    Dw m8 I'm the only brony on the forum and I get shit
    Quote Originally Posted by curtis265 View Post
    +1 koni shocks rock
    Get bilstein
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Bilstien haha i wish.... Should post up some fursuit and car pics make it even worse haha.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Should post up some fursuit and car pics make it even worse haha.

We're waiting.

there's isn't anything wrong with being a furry.
    Last edited by SHOGUNOVDDRK; 28-01-2015 at 08:17 AM.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Bilstien haha i wish.... Should post up some fursuit and car pics make it even worse haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by SHOGUNOVDDRK View Post

We're waiting.

there's isn't anything wrong with being a furry.
    I hope you deliver op
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

I REGRET NOTHING...

Wait no i regret everything x_x

With the A32 Maxima (Cefiro ECU, R33 Rims & Grandpa'd to the max .-.)
    Last edited by Juke; 29-01-2015 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Secrets and Weird Things you wont understand D:!

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Hehehehe

I was inb4 the edit, gotta be quicker then that.

Was that your Maxima? The yanks reckon they go off lad.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Yeah that was my A32... the yanks had a different release of it similar underpinnings but not the same (Our suspension was allot softer and the handling allot more woolie, our maxima is their infiniti i30). Ours were pretty meh aimed at comfort so were like yachts around bends but would get playful once you got ontop of it, in a straight line it was almost as quick as my 7th gen. I ordered a Cefiro ECU off ebay and plugged it straight in got a nice little performance gain other that mine was pretty much bone stock. I have to say though i would love to own one again it just had this feeling of the occupants are my number one priority and that's why you loved it on long trips haha. Took it all over the east coast and beat on it all the time being a p plater , wouldn't hesitate to do it again in one but the high parts cost for anything large or small was just stupid (E.g. $750 From Nissan for front shock mounts no one else but Nissan could get them).

Last edited by Juke; 29-01-2015 at 01:14 AM. Reason: You didn't see anything...

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    LOL

Gg op