Threaded View

Wink Juke: 2007 Accord CM6 V6 (56K Die <3)

Hi everyone o_o,

Just thought I'd make an account as i'm an avid Honda owner and this is one of the few AUS forums that I'd actually like to be apart of. I am on other forums such as cb7tuner.com, ETCG, MCM, etc give us a shout if you recognise me .

I was previously an owner of one of the cleanest CB7's i have ever seen, you may recognise it from various meets from VIC, NSW and even QLD but that's going back a few years haha. I basically gave it a mild restore to make it a reliable/great first car and it was, however like most first cars it put up with allot more shit than it Should have. And well i pushed it to a point where it was not worth fixing the old girl any more, it was a hard day but somehow i ended up with an A32 Maxima. The Maxima as great as it was and i loved it Reliable, peppy, quiet and a great work horse, like all 90's Nissan's the tranny gave out on me and the high parts cost for anything on that car( Nissan) ended up with me trading it in for my Current ride. I went down to the local trade in's dealer and picked up a 2007 Honda Accord CM6 V6 with 170,000kms on it, so far i have clocked up 30,000km in around 7 months and loving it.

200,000KM+ and still running like a top.
    Satellite Silver with Ivory and light wood interior (Ivory Carpet... WHYYYY!)
    I try to keep it as clean as possible... bare in mind it's a family hauler work car as well
    Engine:
    -J30A
    -Oil Filter
    -HPR 5
    -Iridium Plugs
    -Coolant
    -Timing Belt Kit
    -Engine Mounts
    -Infamous v6 Transmission Filter (If you need any info on this hit me up made a hell of a difference)
    -2 Tranny Oil Changes
    -Power Steering o-rings

Brakes:
    DBA T2 Front
    Bendix Premium Pads
    Honda Brake fluid & Flush
    Resurface rear discs

Interior:
    -Just a basic clean and refresh

CB7 Pictures:

Last edited by Juke; 28-01-2015 at 12:47 AM.