Hi OzHonda, I'm Lloyd, I'm a Hondaholic and a Hondasexual.

I've been on here since 2007, have enjoyed my stay since my first sign on, for a year organised successful Monthly Meets for NSW, posted too often in the spam thread, ruined the EF thread with pictures of AH's until Trism had to start a thread and loved the old school Honda.

I guess I'd say I'm an AH lover, I love that box. I bought my first in 2006 which was Gahkbe (Slut) she was a turd from the day go but I loved her from the day I got her, until she became a Nissan Cube. - my mum said I should "check out this 1988 Honda Civic, it's manual, white and looks nice, it's great on fuel and has no power steering so you'll get a feel of the road"

At one point I gave up on the AH and bought an AE82 (with an AE92 front and 3" lows all round) Corolla which didn't last (4AGE imploded, some said impossibru), I went back to the AH which lasted until late 2009 when I was pulled over for a missing p-plate and was defected...so I let the car go (huge rust hole under the petrol door, rust in the a-pillar, in rust a trusted)

After that I bought an ED with 300,000k's a B16a1 swap with factory cable lsd gearbox etc... sold that after a while because I still yerned for another AH..... tanks Vii.

Eventually I ended up with another AH that was a unicorn, mint from the first owner 109,000k's..Mark was named after my Father and felt like my Father sent Mark to me from heaven, it was beautiful until I accidently the whole thing one wet night...

anyway......then I salvaged another AH (sharmutAH) from ending up in the Nissan Cube factory (thanks BoostCruising), put my 129,000k EW2 in, puddied up some rust holes and daily drove that until I gave up when the starter took a dump, the clutch cable shat and hg went..........so I sent it off to the Fire Fighters to experiment with...

......then I bought an EK Sedan which I named Gladis, eventually it ended up with a B16a2 swap, coilovers, arm rest, roof lining, BBS wheels and so on, she's now approaching 500,000k, but this thread isn't about The Green Ganga.

I still have Gladis after 2 years of proud ownership but will have to let her go soon and March last year I got the itch deep.....another AH?

Blah Blah....Honda Pie?

So I itched the scratch as I had money and the time was good to buy another.....so I bought another AH. her name became HannAH........

I love this cunt, she's my wifey.

I've been working and hoarding for a while, so there's posts to come and there is a lot to come and do

....and more recently I bought a white EP3R

DATASS

TFW cruising today to buy coilover's for HannAH