Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EKVTIR-T View Post
    yh since you might not keep car long disregard the Koni advice

you can either use the stock struts and have shit ride till they leak or get the cheapest brand new replacements to buy you some time
    Depending on how much the Koni's are, ill go from that. I'm still willing to pay a decent price for some decent shocks. Just don't want to go full on with coilovers, really.

you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up
    Dude what lol. Was that meant to go on Facebook chat to your missus?

Member Array
    Car:
    Corolla Spec S
    yh since you might not keep car long disregard the Koni advice

you can either use the stock struts and have shit ride till they leak or get the cheapest brand new replacements to buy you some time
    ultimas will most likely be the cheapest option here
    peteju captures, like us on facebook..

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    you're probably asleep right now but I love you and you're the most beautiful girl I met, inside and out. have a good nights sleep and I hope this puts a smile on your face when you wake up
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Quote Originally Posted by lilthug View Post
    I would rather use Monroe than Ultima. Ultima is a Monroe copy made in china by the same people who make Tein. It's a really crappy damper and should not ever be put in the same sentence as Koni or KYB. Ultima are an eBay shock ... 100.000km on a Koni would put the best Ultima shock to shame