Damage from mounting kerb

Hi everyone, I'm new to the Honda family and this forum. Received my 2014 Civic sedan 7 months ago and am absolutely loving it!

A couple of months back, I was first in line at the traffic light waiting to make a right turn. As soon as the light turned green, I moved forward. Unfortunately, I turned right too soon/over-steered. The right front wheel was fine but the right rear wheel went over the concrete kerb (road divider) which was rather high. There was a sickening loud 'bang' or scraping sound.

Upon arriving home, I inspected the right rear wheel and its surrounding area for any physical damage but couldn't find any. Up till now, the car performs normally and there doesn't seem to be any issue. However, just for a peace of mind, should I be worried about anything?

I would greatly appreciate any advice on this. Thanks!

Member Array
    Car:
    4WD 89 Concerto
    Just get a wheel alignment to make sure everything is still within spec but it should be fine.
    OEM parts whore

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    The bang was probably a bump stop - designated limit of suspension travel

nothing to worry about but i'd suggest getting the alignment checked if you're concerned
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC