s2000 oem hardtop hardware

Hey guys, so I recently bought an oem hardtop and the problem is s2000s dont come with side catchers to mount the hard top in.

So my question is, will a mugen hardtop mounting kit fit the s2000 oem hardtop ? Or am i isolated to just get an oem side catchers which are about $300 more than the mugen side catchers?

thanks

Mugen hardtop uses oem hardware so it should be the same stuff. If the seller is selling them as different things then I'd enquire about what is different

Quote Originally Posted by Todxxx View Post
    Mugen hardtop uses oem hardware so it should be the same stuff. If the seller is selling them as different things then I'd enquire about what is different
    Thanks for the reply Todd, yup they are indeed the same, double checked with the supplier and yea just chucked the hardtop on with the mugen hardware and yea fits perfectly. 10/10 for oem hardtop

okay sweet! glad you worked it out.
    part of the reason why mugen hardtops are so expensive is the inclusion of all the oem hardware