Hi guys, new to this forum, so doing the intro thing.
I've a 08 CL9 Accord Euro Std AT. Nothing flash. I've owned it for 5 years now and its just been moved from family car duties (ie wife and kids hauler) to my hack (daily trek back and forth to work). Now that its no longer the family car its time to get changed it I think.
Just some minor things to start with, cold air induction, wheel change, some work on the suspension and a couple of minor cosmetic tweaks. Then I might go hunting some killer wasps, pends on how the other projects are going at the time.

Its not my first Honda, probably won't be my last, though normally my Hondas are motorbikes, the last being a '96 VFR750F in the obligatory red.

I'm a car person from the moment I owned my first car, have a list longer than my years in cars I've owned and altered.
I've also got a project car which one day I'll finish (I keep telling myself that long enough maybe it will happen) which is my precious, been around longer than the wife and kids, plus another in storage awaiting me to find space to bring it home.