Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Inlet manifold modified now.
    It fits really well with good clearances. The welder did a great job with the die grinder too.

Out with the yellow and in with the Red. Amazing what some red wrinkle paint does.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Tasty^

Looking great m8. Probably be on the road before mine hahahahah

Time is the limiting factor Ben. But I am also impatient so will continue to push it along.

Leaving the brakes till the engine is back in so I moved over to the clutch master cylinder.
    Straight out of a civic. I made a 38mm high mount which came up quite well. A coat of paint makes it even better.
    The pedal seems fits well and doesn't seem to over throw either. It will be another one of those things to be tested when it is running.

Some updates. Clutch line done. Relatively simple in the end

Also did the gear linkages. Still need to be painted though.

Its a race to the finish ahahahahahahaha

Looking great mate.

I think your way ahead of me. I still have to strip it all back out to paint the subframe and replace the diff and FD. Plenty still ahead of me. I'm looking forward to seeing yours finished.

Have you pondered engineering as of yet ? That will be another time and money waster at the end of your build. I estimate $1500-2500 ontop for the engineering side.

PS if you haven't , make sure to have steel brake lines not copper. They will fail the engineering , and considerably dangerous

All sorted. I have been working with an engineer on everything I'm doing so it won't be a problem. Brake lines are pretty much done and yes they are steel.

My engineer is charging about $1000 for the VASS and that's it. I will need to get an emissions test done because I am using an aftermarket ECU. Thats another $600