Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord

Bought Holden 18'' Mag wheels but need to be converted to 5X14.3 Honda hubs

Hi guys. got a Problem here. I bought by mistake 18'' mag wheels to suit a Holden commodore & need them to be converted to a Honda 5 X 114.3 Wheel hub speck. Any suggestions .Thanks guys.
    Last edited by Lozer; 11-03-2015 at 09:47 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    crx
    Best advice is to sell holden wheels as much as you can quickly and find new wheels

Bolt on stud converter can be bought cheap but will get messy if you get pull over by cop and get a defect for them

Save the time now and find new wheels that are 5x114.3 not commodore 5x120

Shoudln't be too much of a problem to redrill them.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    would suggest selling them. I personally don't like the idea of redrilling wheels
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

I wouldn't redrill them, it will weaken the wheels, only other suggestion if you REALLY want to run them is to use bolt on adapter plates. But bear in mind they would have to be around 25mm for it to clear your current studs.

Most likely they will have to be custom too because I cannot imagine why anyone would want to run 5x120 on 5x114.3 (although some bmw rims are pretty great)

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Accord
    Gotch A guys. I took them down to be redrilled with a nogo. so I will sell them & get some mags that will fit.

you can get blank inserts and get them to redrill them. I think the company is called Neale Wheels.

What no-one has mentioned is the offset. Commodores are most likely 0mm, whereas Hondas will have somewhere around +35, maybe a bit less, because on FWD cars the hub faces are further out, so even if you could fit the Holden ones, they'd be sticking out well past your guards.

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by hondapop View Post
    What no-one has mentioned is the offset. Commodores are most likely 0mm, whereas Hondas will have somewhere around +35, maybe a bit less, because on FWD cars the hub faces are further out, so even if you could fit the Holden ones, they'd be sticking out well past your guards.
    yh but met you dont understand how fukin sick it is
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by RenzokukenJ View Post
    yh but met you dont understand how fukin sick it is
    Ooooh I do mate, I do, 's why pics like this decorate my desktop on a regular basis

and this

or this

this one too

and not the least, this one

Hehe!

And if I could have my pic of wheels, these would be at the top.

You can sell your Honda and buy a Holden lol