Tegzieboi_BAR,

I tried the Fit/Jazz front brake upgrade this weekend, didn't work at all. The Rotor was way to thick, it wouldn't fit without pushing the rotor out a bit (I see it's 3mm). And the caliper I got wouldn't fit over the hub, if I trimmed the middle a bit it would work. How did you get the rotor out far enough? I took the original rotor and took off the outer part to see if that would be the spacer I needed, that didn't work either.
Ugh! I guess I'm going to go with the original brakes.
Can you take a picture of your set up, it might help me a bit.
Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tegzieboi_BAR View Post
As per the PM i sent you, it's literally as described in the post above. Unbolt the old calipers and rotors, mount the new, bleed and she's ready to go! Just make sure you've got the GD model (1st gen) Jazz/Fit calipers and rotors which are 240mm in diameter... hopefully the US models are the same as what we get here. Post up some pics of yours when you get a chance

That's terrible news mate! I'm always very cautious when driving in a blind spot of cars as the Beats are so tiny and easilly missed in the rearview. Did you end up crashing into a barrier or anything? Hope you got out of it without any injuries! Is the chassis/body repairable? Anywhoo best of luck finding a replacement.