Member Array
    Car:
    City GA2 carb'd

Turks 91 honda city GA2

Hey people, just thought I’d start a thread on my little Honda city.

If some of you haven’t seen it in the introduction forum I’ll tell you a bit about it...

It’s a 1991 Honda City GA2 from japan I believe it was imported in 1996 but astonished it has only covered just under 46k km!! I got the car as a project as it had been sitting in someone’s garage for about 4 years!!

It came with a JDM B16a and other goodies, but it looks too much of a ball ache to put the B16 in. The bay as it is, is tiny and just about fits the little D13c in there HAHAH!!

I set about replacing the front brakes and rear drums as she had been sitting for a while and needed new rear cylinders. Also gave her a full major service every fluid changed under the bonnet!! So she runs like a dream!! (Just need the a/c regassed then I’m laughing)

Managed to grab myself a neat set of 14" Crx wheels as the car came with 3 14" steels and a 13" original, they needed a little refurbish so currently on them atm!!

I’ll let the pics do the talking... will be selling the B16a as soon as I’m allowed to on the forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Long history
    Nice ride. How many kms and how much you pay?

Putting a d16y would be cool. But given its auto and a rare car it would be a real bitch of a job.