Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    you only get paddle shifters on cvt not automatic so if you have them it's not a GE. check your engine number what does it have after the MRH. it is on your compliance plate & also rego papers & service log book.

What?
    My MY13 Jazz vibe Auto has paddle shifters
    Must be a thailand thing
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

you only get paddle shifters on cvt not automatic so if you have them it's not a GE. check your engine number what does it have after the MRH. it is on your compliance plate & also rego papers & service log book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    What?
    My MY13 Jazz vibe Auto has paddle shifters
    Must be a thailand thing
    This is what I have. It's a GE with paddle shifters.
    http://www.redbook.com.au/cars/resea...POT-ITM-234940
    Sports Automatic transmission but with paddle shifters.
    Last edited by rubyjazz; 19-05-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    looks like you have paddle shifters after all if this picture is correct. I had the 2008 vti, I didn't realise the 2008 had a automatic sports model. At the time the only difference was the wheels & skirts(well that's what the dealer was telling people anyway). that's probably why the price jump was 22,490 to 28,000 drive away. Shortly after this in 2010 thailand flooded so all the jazz's came out of japan until they built a new factory in thailand. The vibe models always had extra things.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    In between the VTi and VTiS few differances. in the GD3 Range.

Alloy Rims, Sporty Body Kit, Slightly bigger turning circle.

Face lift compared to pre face lift

Indicators were replaced from fender to mirror, better looking headlights, LED tail lights + 3rd stop light, Actual Paddle shifters, more sporty body kit, head unit was changed, steering wheel got bigger, rims were updated too.

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    if this also matters to anyone, the interior wiring loom is different too.

So if you try to fit the 08 steering wheel on the 03 model wont work. Unless you want no airbags + paddle shifters.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    looks like you have paddle shifters after all if this picture is correct. I had the 2008 vti, I didn't realise the 2008 had a automatic sports model. At the time the only difference was the wheels & skirts(well that's what the dealer was telling people anyway). that's probably why the price jump was 22,490 to 28,000 drive away. Shortly after this in 2010 thailand flooded so all the jazz's came out of japan until they built a new factory in thailand. The vibe models always had extra things.
    And you get the Japan build quality too hehehe
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum