Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '10 CU2 Lux Nav

Greetings from Melbourne's West - New CU2

Hey there everyone!

After much deliberation on "my next car", I settled on a lovely '10 Accord Euro (Lux Navi) I found, picked it up from a Honda dealer, full service history, female driver, blah blah blah.

Very happy with my purchase, such a pleasure to drive. My only complaint is, no Bluetooth? Seriously?! 2010 isn't that far in the past.

Got a few subtle mods on the horizon, first up with be Bluetooth and a Euro Plate (though I wouldn't consider them mods, as much as necessities). Looking at getting a nice front lip, or whole kit (the Modulo kit is nice but DAYUM is it expensive - quoted 4.9k), might swap the rear spoiler to a lip, and looking for a roof lip (apparently the Civic ones might fit?).

Rims and lowering of course, when I can afford it.

I got my mate to take some pictures, figured I'd post one.

So yeah. Hello!

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    HOT looking Euro,and don't change the alloys or spoiler,these suit your car perfectly.
    What did you have before,and what others,if any,did you consider ???

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '10 CU2 Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    HOT looking Euro,and don't change the alloys or spoiler,these suit your car perfectly.
    What did you have before,and what others,if any,did you consider ???
    Haha, thanks. I'm undecided on the wheels... I really wanna go for a matte black, but I dunno... I suppose I'd save lots of money if I leave it as is.

Previous car was a '99 Mitsubishi Verada, spent a lot of money and time on modding it (lots of electrical work).

Some of the other cars (years approx.) I was looking at were the '08 Subaru Liberty GT, '06 BMW 530d, '14 Mazda 6, '10 Ford G6E Turbo. In case you can't tell, I REALLY like my luxury sedans.

The Honda was among the cheaper of the cars I was looking at, yet had all the same features, and styling that I like a lot.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    Beautiful!
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    If i'm not mistakn the 'sports' aero kit is the same as modulo?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '10 CU2 Lux Nav
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasemas View Post
    If i'm not mistakn the 'sports' aero kit is the same as modulo?
    Duly noted!

Might swing back past the dealer and go through their parts catalog.

The guy had a nice book full of parts/pricing when I got the car, should have taken some scans; I can't seem to find a full parts list, nor pricing anywhere online.

Member Array
    Car:
    ACCORD EURO
    Massive upgrade from the old Magna,you are going to LOVE the Euro,and don't do Black alloys ,it will ruin the elegant looks..

Member Array
    Car:
    Prelude BB6
    Beauftiful car bud! Congrats! I almost settled for a euro as my first car last year, but it was a euro sport (CL9)

Quote Originally Posted by antony View Post
    Massive upgrade from the old Magna,you are going to LOVE the Euro,and don't do Black alloys ,it will ruin the elegant looks..
    and I agree!