Thread: Hey need help

Hey need help

Hi I'm from Liverpool Sydney and I own a 2003 accord euro and I want install my amp n sub but I can't find a hole in the firewall to run a power wire for the amp so if anyone can please help or if you have a pic of your ride where the power wire is running through firewall much appreciated oh n if not is it ok to drill through the firewall thanks
    Last edited by S@iNt76; 12-04-2015 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Hey I'm new ineed of help!!
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Run it in where the main loom runs into the car. I wrapped mine with extra tape to void any electrical interference.

Thanks um you wouldn't have a picture by any chance so I can actually see where abouts in the engine bay
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    I dont have pic, but this is what it looks like.

Its on the passenger side. You will see it.

Thanks for that ah did you have to drill a hole to fit next to it or is it pushed through along side the wiring harness
    Using Tapatalk

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    i just cut a slit small into the rubber grommot to keep the interrior water proof. The wire should run thru with no gaps. infact i had to force the wire thru lol.

Haha thanks again
    Using Tapatalk