Thread: DC5s drowning?

DC5s drowning?

So with all the crazy weather in NSW lately I've found that *maybe* my new 2 week old dc5s is leaking.
    I know the previous owner said the tail light gaskets were leaking so they were replaced, I've looked all around them and could find no flaw with how they were tack down with every silicone based material ever.
    Which leads me to think there was just water in the boot and as it's getting colder/wetter it's just kind of made everything damp (rear carpet and drivers side carpet, passengers side is fine)

This being said I've searched Google for hours, and cannot find much at all on dc5's and leaking problems. I've stripped the interior completely and got my girlfriend to blast the car with water while I was inside and nothing.

Anyone had similar problems with the dc5 and leaks?
    Or any ideas?

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    what do you mean by drowning

drowning in pussy?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Girls like the teg.
    The musty wet smell does it for them

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by ecutthro View Post
    Girls like the teg.
    The musty wet smell does it for them
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut