P0134 primary O2 code no activity

G'day guy

Working on the ep3r, engine light came up for TPS low voltage
    Replaced TPS with new Oem item
    That engine code disappeared and now I'm stuck with the p0134 O2 no activity code

Replaced 3 O2 sensors (all new, 2 aftermarket and one Oem)
    Code still pops up after 5 minutes of running

This has got me baffled, what the hell is going on?

Kenny

Green block gangster Array
    Car:
    twin GX160's
    You need to monitor the sensors while the engine is running to see what is happening. This requires a HDS or scan tool.

The code indicated "primary" sensor no activity, so you should not need to diagnose/replace the other sensors.

Replacing sensors when a code pops up gives you a 80% change of fixing the problem and often if you fall in the 20% you could potentially make an expensive guess.

All codes should be diagnosed correctly before committing to purchasing replacement parts. No one here can guess what is wrong with your car and give you a 100% answer on how to fix it however you can get a few basic ideas to help point you in the right direction.

I do have a scan tool, but the scan tool list af mixture at like 1799 or something

Scan tool I'm using is a maxiDAS scan tool
    Since the car is an ep3 (start up lost after clicking on Honda logo, it comes up with country of origin)
    Tried Japan and Europe,entered the vin number (if asked for it) right hand drive.

With other cars I had the option of O2 sensor love data, but with this ep3r I didn't have that option

Update tho, I installed one of the new sensors whilst it was still on the hoist, took it for a half hour drive and the engine light didn't even pop up, scan tool didn't even find a code also.
    But when I drove it about 2 hours later, engine light came back

I'm starting to pull my hair out now