2015 Jazz doors hard to close

Surely I'm not the only one who has trouble closing the doors on the Jazz? It's like the rubber seal is too thick. Didn't have any problems with my 2009 Jazz. Servicing said they couldn't do anything about it

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    drive with doors open or ajar

its the new trend
    SSpamily

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Quote Originally Posted by garbage View Post
    Surely I'm not the only one who has trouble closing the doors on the Jazz? It's like the rubber seal is too thick. Didn't have any problems with my 2009 Jazz. Servicing said they couldn't do anything about it
    Maybe they need an alignment?
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz 2015
    yes it's a pain, its seems when the door is wide open & then you shut it a gush of air stops it from closing completely. when the door is only half open it shuts right every time.

door closing

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    yes it's a pain, its seems when the door is wide open & then you shut it a gush of air stops it from closing completely. when the door is only half open it shuts right every time.
    Its because the seals are better and the Car is now airtight. Open you window slightly when closing.