Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    ^^ Spoon N1 is not 'very loud' !! compared to what ?!?! Has optional Silencer if necessary but I wouldn't say it's the loudest on the market that's for sure !
    For 'normal' driving it's quite mild, under WOT and VTEC is is quite angry but it doesn't have the tinny-rasp or farty-drone of the other systems out there.

Spoon N1 (Axle-back) for EP3 is 544.22 AUD shipped, Spoon B-Pipe is 871.43 AUD Shipped

Arai89 looks great in Black !! We have some BRAND NEW Desmond Regamaster Promada in Gold/Bronze 17x8 +45 17x9 +45 if you are interested.. 1,500 ONO.

LMK if you need anything else or JDM OEM parts for your EP3 - happy to help !

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    i love the farty drone, makes me feel so gangsta
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C View Post
    ^^ Spoon N1 is not 'very loud' !! compared to what ?!?! Has optional Silencer if necessary but I wouldn't say it's the loudest on the market that's for sure !
    For 'normal' driving it's quite mild, under WOT and VTEC is is quite angry but it doesn't have the tinny-rasp or farty-drone of the other systems out there.

Spoon N1 (Axle-back) for EP3 is 544.22 AUD shipped, Spoon B-Pipe is 871.43 AUD Shipped

Arai89 looks great in Black !! We have some BRAND NEW Desmond Regamaster Promada in Gold/Bronze 17x8 +45 17x9 +45 if you are interested.. 1,500 ONO.

LMK if you need anything else or JDM OEM parts for your EP3 - happy to help !
    Good point I was actually thinking of the Buddy Club exhausts. They're loud. Spoon N1 is good but.
    Lived the Prelude Life 13/11/13 - 15/09/15
    My 1998 B-84P Prelude VTi-R
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by Squalled View Post
    Good point I was actually thinking of the Buddy Club exhausts. They're loud. Spoon N1 is good but.
    yeah the Buddy Club Exhausts are off the planet in terms of noise !! (Buddy Club is the 'X-Force' of Japan)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Cheers all. I got black over the white cause there doesn't seem to be many around. Red seems rare too.

So confused on which exhaust to get...VT3C will hit you up after looking more.

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Fujistubo, Mugen, Spoon, X-Force. There's plenty more that are available. Just have search them up and hear what they sound like on YouTube I guess
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    mugen twinloop

so quiet, lovely exhaust
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    mugen twinloop

so quiet, lovely exhaust
    Oh is it? But louder than stock? Might check it out. Thx.

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by arai89 View Post
    Oh is it? But louder than stock? Might check it out. Thx.
    yh only lil bit louder, sounds nice, not raspy or drone in the slightest. Pretty sure its even street legal in terms of db's
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    yh only lil bit louder, sounds nice, not raspy or drone in the slightest. Pretty sure its even street legal in terms of db's
    Yeah just youtubed it. It's mad but so is the price....Might see if I can get a used one. How's the mugen intake vs gruppe m?

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Quote Originally Posted by arai89 View Post
    Yeah just youtubed it. It's mad but so is the price....Might see if I can get a used one. How's the mugen intake vs gruppe m?
    Mugen exhausts sound amazing but, yes they're pricey. Excellent quality but.

They're both great intakes. Still very pricey too.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    This looks very similar to one I inspected in Adelaide.
    I think the Head Unit was Sony?
    and did it have a Turbo Timer installed??