Thread: honda crx

honda crx

hi everyone , at the moment i;m driving an eg civic got a jdm b18c engine in it , but now i wanna buy a crx shelll to slot the b18c into it wondering any has done one before ? i;m a bit unsure the left hand side engine mount wtether the b18c can b fit or not ,or may b i need a hasport engine mount pls feel free to put on any comment thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    crx
    Yes can be done with easy as if it a eg crx delsol

If you want a ed9 crx will need more work with some more swap parts as standard ed9 comes with a d16a8 engine
    If you see a good Technical post giving advice give some postive rep

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    this is the INTEGRA section of the forum dimwit
    SSpamily

Quote Originally Posted by cbauto View Post
    this is the INTEGRA section of the forum dimwit
    Your just the Internet police arnt ye ,dip shit know what you are a fool just a little fool the more i read your posts the more i wont to rip your head off you fool, who gives you the right to talk to people the way you do? Just cos you live a sad life and has no firends dont try and suck other people into your sad little world m80 ,

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    Quote Originally Posted by leej8 View Post
    Your just the Internet police arnt ye ,dip shit know what you are a fool just a little fool the more i read your posts the more i wont to rip your head off you fool, who gives you the right to talk to people the way you do? Just cos you live a sad life and has no firends dont try and suck other people into your sad little world m80 ,
    do you have any positive information to add to this thread?
    SSpamily