B18c7/Hondata s300 tuned

How much power would the" b18c7 " be making at the wheels with Hondata s300 tuned with I/H/E

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    I have seen some make between 120kw-135kw atw, maybe more or less. Can also depend on size of the exhaust, short or long ram intake, header collector size etc.

This was a while ago but can give you a rough idea. Unsure if tuned or not: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLg03GLPxs8
    Lived the Prelude Life 13/11/13 - 15/09/15
    My 1998 B-84P Prelude VTi-R
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    80-160 kwatw
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Xkwatw to Xkwatw
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    It'll make heaps bro

But srs it'll make what it makes depending on it's condition, what dyno and who tunes it

How can anyone on here tell you what power you'll get
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Quote Originally Posted by Super-DA9 View Post
    It'll make heaps bro

But srs it'll make what it makes depending on it's condition, what dyno and who tunes it

How can anyone on here tell you what power you'll get
    Should definitely add this info to the thread. Where are you planning to get it tuned? Do you know what dyno they use? How many kms are on the engine?
    Now living Getz with Lift life - 05 Corolla Sportivo - Standard Sportivo Mod Shiz

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    just get stock prelude bro, mine made 80kw with a dying engine
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

B18C7 from DC2R registered to chassis
    -Rebuilt S80 DC2R 4.7 LSD gearbox with synchrotech carbon synchros (<5000km)
    -Exedy HD Sports organic clutch
    -PLM 4-2-1 Headers
    -PLM test pipe
    -OBX Twinloop on DC2R B-pipe
    -CF whale pen1s intake
    -Alloy Radiator
    -Silicone Radiator hoses
    -CF Spark plug cover
    Thats what i have on the engine atm,
    engine is very healthy, no leaks no nothing, i am located in Melbourne and i will be doing my Tune at MSC performance
    kms currenlty on engine, 124 kms !

before tune, i was thinking, would a bigger throttle and intake manifold make a big difference ? I've been told by a lot of people that say, it's a waste of money ? and that the type r throttle is good enough already.
    just curious on your thoughts guys before i commence anything,
    i will keep you's updated once i do finish my tune by the end of may, roughly around there, hoping to at least pull over 130 atws
    Last edited by Tommybrahs; 01-05-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Rolla Sportivo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommybrahs View Post
    B18C7 from DC2R registered to chassis
    -Rebuilt S80 DC2R 4.7 LSD gearbox with synchrotech carbon synchros (<5000km)
    -Exedy HD Sports organic clutch
    -PLM 4-2-1 Headers
    -PLM test pipe
    -OBX Twinloop on DC2R B-pipe
    -CF whale pen1s intake
    -Alloy Radiator
    -Silicone Radiator hoses
    -CF Spark plug cover
    Thats what i have on the engine atm,
    engine is very healthy, no leaks no nothing, i am located in Melbourne and i will be doing my Tune at MSC performance
    kms currenlty on engine, 124 kms !

before tune, i was thinking, would a bigger throttle and intake manifold make a big difference ? I've been told by a lot of people that say, it's a waste of money ? and that the type r throttle is good enough already.
    just curious on your thoughts guys before i commence anything,
    i will keep you's updated once i do finish my tune by the end of may, roughly around there, hoping to at least pull over 130 atws
    Leave the stock throttle body and intake manifold for now. It's already great from factory. http://honda-tech.com/acura-integra-...-body-3126122/ give this a read man. It is for a US VTi-R but could help you decide.

130kw atw should be no problem with what you have. Who are taking it to for the tune?

Quote Originally Posted by Squalled View Post
    Leave the stock throttle body and intake manifold for now. It's already great from factory. http://honda-tech.com/acura-integra-...-body-3126122/ give this a read man. It is for a US VTi-R but could help you decide.

130kw atw should be no problem with what you have. Who are taking it to for the tune?

i will be taking it to Steve from MSC performance down here in Melbourne.