Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    Yeah, that's solid advice...you would only upgrade the full pipe if you were upgrading the header too...the axle back will give you all the sound you want and your performance won't suffer.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
    Yeah, that's solid advice...you would only upgrade the full pipe if you were upgrading the header too...the axle back will give you all the sound you want and your performance won't suffer.
    Yep, sounds pretty good to me for now.

I dig the sound of it. Sounds deep and tough, and not ricey at all. I guess the only down side if I had to pick on it in a way, would be that it's close to fart can in terms of it's cylindral body, but that should be alright, if half of it is hidden under the bumper.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    You'll be right, you'll fall in love with it the first time you hear it and all will be well...

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2008
    You'll be right, you'll fall in love with it the first time you hear it and all will be well...
    Cheers, man.

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Agreed. I did with mine.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Agreed. I did with mine.
    Would you ever say it'd be considered as too loud? or is it just right when cruising normally?

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.29 View Post
    Would you ever say it'd be considered as too loud? or is it just right when cruising normally?
    My goal with my exhaust, was to give the car a bit of personality but not so much as to draw attention.

It gets some use to, depends on the person but I love the sound, drove my mates FD2 no exhaust/no CAI, and it just felt wrong. hahah

Initially drove with the silencer piece attached on, and after a week or so, took it off. Money well spelt. Any droning on highways etc does not bother me at all.

Got the J's Racing axle-back from JDMconcept btw.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2008
    Ah yes, the same one I just ordered!

What's it like silenced? Do you reckon it's subtle, or is it really out there, for without the silencer?

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 FD1
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel.29 View Post
    Ah yes, the same one I just ordered!

What's it like silenced? Do you reckon it's subtle, or is it really out there, for without the silencer?
    Don't bother with the silencer, just take it out when you install it. It's never "too loud".

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkChu View Post
    Don't bother with the silencer, just take it out when you install it. It's never "too loud".
    Alright, so let's say I took a family member for a spin in the car, would they annoyed at it's volume? Or pick it up right off the bat in comparison to stock? hahaha

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1 2008
    Random question guys...

Does a lip like this lower the rear bumper a bit as well? Or does it just another design that sits flush on the OEM bumper?

(http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/HONDA-CIV...item43bd5dce79)

Member Array
    Car:
    Bagged FD Civic
    Lowers it, you won't scrub with people in the car with stock height