Threaded View

» Is my new civic sedan 2015 having problem

Hi,
    I just bough my new honda civic sedan 2015 two week ago, but i think it had problems since first day.

Problem:
    1. When i reverse my car, there is some noise 'bo bo bo...' from underneath the car, especially when braking, i can heard it clearly from the back seat. Is it the subframe or brake problem?
    2. Is the exhaust suppose to have a nice smooth sound, because i can heard the exhaust sound even when i closed all windows, so it make the cabin so noisy. I pretty sure there is wired sound, because even my 1997 honda civic is not like that.
    3. Althoug it is lower 20 degree ouside or at night, but it still have warm air coming from the fan even i had turn to maximum cold.(not air conditioning and without turn on the fan) and i think the engine is little bit too hot compare to my old civic...
    4. the rubber (around the door) came off, but the dealer said they will fix it
    5.the fuel comsumption, even i put my econ mode on, i still use 10l/100km, i travel between suburbs, without hard acceleration. And as i run in my car, my speed is less than 55km/h average. The 9l/100km, not even possible. I got 12l/100km without econ mode...>< So is my situation unnormal?

Does anyone have experience these situation before, i pay more than 22000, i hope it is not a lemon car, because i am planning to use it more than 10 years and this is my family car .
    Last edited by tholoqi; 22-05-2015 at 01:16 PM.