So, I'm starting to slightly regret buying a Lux Navi.

Whilst I've always said "No spec like top spec", I feel that I may have shot myself in the foot. My '10 CU2 Lux Navi is a great car, but no bluetooth and abysmal sound quality are starting to get to me...

I got a Parrot unit installed, which is good, but sorta ruins the "factory" look of the interior (having an extra little screen on the A-pillar), and an extra remote mounted near the climate control... When running in bluetooth mode, the GPS can't override music, so GPS shuts up (which is a nitpick, but annoying).

Bigger problem: The sound quality is awful overall. I've read the thread that blames a lot of the issues on Honda's stock equalization and to get something like a Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY, as apparently the speakers themselves aren't that bad...

This would all be solved by a new headunit. But because of the Nav system, I'd need something that can still control it with HVAC controls (I believe they're called), or some hacked-together solution... I figured I'd post to see if anyone has any ideas. At the very least, I'd like to improve sound quality.

Hopefully I've sorta explained what I want to accomplish. I'd LOVE a headunit AND the nav system working together... Too ambitious? Anyone got any ideas? Anyone wanna trade cars? haha.