Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I like the Username username.

it's kinda cool.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    hey how many horsies does the injen claim to increase by???

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by Matell
    It's an absolute cinch to install and a no brainer really.

As EuroAccord13 said, the only hard part is removing the resonator from the stock intake. I ended up undoing the single screw retaining the bumper to the fender and carefully unclipped the corner of the bumper from under the headlight just enough to get my arm in with a 10mm socket/ratchet-ring spanner. If you don't have foglights you should be able to undo this bolt by laying under the car and reaching up.

If you follow the vague and marginally helpful Injen instructions it was shipped with, plus;

The K&N Typhoon instructions here:

http://www.kandn.com/instructions/69-0025.pdf

And this TSX owner's "Do It Yourself" walk-through:

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...=Injen+Install

Youll be fine.

Good Luck and you'll love it!!!!!
    Just got back from my mechanic's place. Anyway in the TSX owner's DIY, for "Step 20: Attach the EVAP vent to the intake tube using the two screw clamps and the provided tube."

my injen didnt come with the 2 screw clamps and the provided tube.
    Outta curiousity, does yours come with it?
    i have to get a hose and 2 clamps from a auto shop and finish it up tmrw.

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    The provided tube is the little piece of aluminimum tube that was included with the Injen kit. I've highlighted what I think you're talking about below. Unfortunately the position of the EVAP chamber is such that the two spring clamps are inadequate. I've since replaced those with ring clamps. It's only there for US C.A.R.B emissions compliance.

Installed

If you don't have the small section of hose with Injen printed on it that connects the intake to the EVAP chamber you may have an older intake. That should have a longer length of rubber hose that you run straight from the intake, to the crank case vent (the small section of hose comming from the engine being held in the first pic)

Member Array
    Car:
    Was '04 Accord Euro, GP
    Quote Originally Posted by tegstar83
    hey how many horsies does the injen claim to increase by???
    Claimed to increase the peak output by 11hp on the 5AT TSX Injen did their test on.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC4 <-----She's Gone :(
    ok cool, then there would be no point in spending another 600 bucks for the mugen to just get and extra 4hp.

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by tegstar83
    ok cool, then there would be no point in spending another 600 bucks for the mugen to just get and extra 4hp.
    You will get less power out of the Mugen - it is almost identical in design to the Icebox.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro 6sp Mt & 02 CRV
    Quote Originally Posted by Matell
    The provided tube is the little piece of aluminimum tube that was included with the Injen kit. I've highlighted what I think you're talking about below. Unfortunately the position of the EVAP chamber is such that the two spring clamps are inadequate. I've since replaced those with ring clamps. It's only there for US C.A.R.B emissions compliance.

Installed

If you don't have the small section of hose with Injen printed on it that connects the intake to the EVAP chamber you may have an older intake. That should have a longer length of rubber hose that you run straight from the intake, to the crank case vent (the small section of hose comming from the engine being held in the first pic)
    yup, i do have the longer hose, i've seen pictures of the setup.
    but from what i see, the hose is too small to be a direct fit onto the intake.

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    so any updates on a price or where to get one.

I have searched through the forums and read whats posted. Just wondered if there was any new news with these, as i'm very close to purchasing one
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Ok - Now you have me interested, Where can i get a Injen CAI in Aust??? or do we have to order it from the US?

Any websites in AU? Can u guys state the going price and where to get it from?

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    I ordered mine today.... from the states.

US$219 plus freight and custom duties i suppose.

see when it gets here
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired