Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2012 Honda Euro

Vibration Euro 2012 model

Hello all,
    I am interesting to hear from any fellow euro 2012 owner/members who have a manual and experiencing vibration issues through the floor boards and pedals at around 2000 - 3500 RPM, more noticeable, on accelerating and de-accelerating. Normally this is around 60 - 85 ks. My eruo has low ks at around 22k, and is just coming out of warranty. Had this vibration since new, and reported each time when it has had its service. Appears to be getting gradually worse as the ks accumulate. The dealership upon their diagnosing and speaking with Honda Oz in prior services when I have complained, reckons it is a feature/normal occurence of the manual cars. Not conviced, recent stop starting through peak hour for approx one hour gave me buzzing in the feet, unpleasant. Not normal in my view, no other car I have owned has had the same issue. Vibration is also through the door grab handles and steering wheel.
    Any feedback from manual 2012 eruo owners will be greatly appreciated.
    I have complained today, and the workshop foreman is once again going to highlight the same with the regional honda rep.

Many thanks for any feedback on similar model manual euros. There appears to be no noted or reported issues regarding what I have discussed in this thread.
    Greg
    Last edited by Euro 2012; 29-06-2015 at 08:24 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    Probably the CV's themselves
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2012 Honda Euro
    As an update I am taking it back to my honda dealership tomorrow - yet again being inspected by the regional honda rep. Additionally have submitted a complaint via their customer service team, for which they indicated a case manager will be assigned. Hope I will get this sorted, as I refute the suggestion it is a feature of the manual cars. If anyone has a similar problem with the manuals please respond if they have any similar issues, note as above the vibration is as its worse at 2500 - to 3500 RPM.
    cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux
    My 2012 manual Euro has started to develop a rough vibration when accelerating hard in second gear. I have done about 75000k and it has always been smooth, but now it is getting worse.
    It feels like wheel vibration but the steering is OK or axle tramp? I think I'll get an opinion from the Honda service and see what they think.
    Ray

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda 2012 Euro

2nd gear shudder , 2012 Honda accord Euro luxury ,Similar Issue - need urgent advice

Hi Greg,
    Did you resolve your issue back when you had it?
    Was is the Drive shaft housing or the Drive shaft itself that fixed it?

I have just purchased a 2012 Honda Euro luxury manual.only 31,000KM .
    At moderate acceleration, and so far only in second gear it shudders in a way that the movement i feel is forward and back very quickly. It doesn't happen when accelerating slowly or when accelerating hard. Im hoping you have fixed your issue and can advise me so that i know what to do with the dealership that has just sold me the car and whether to pull out of this contract..
    George