Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R

eg rims perfect (flushed) offset

hey im about to buy some rota's 15' and wondering whats the best offset flushed and not scrub the inner guards when turning? and would you guys or girls send pics

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    15x5" +55
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by u mad? View Post
    15x5" +55
    I have this can confirm
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Probably need to give us a bit more info - ie camber? rolled guards? What size tyres you planning to run? Ride height?

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    well its already been lowered with bc's and camber as well size 15' not gonna bother with roll guards, just want something that not defectable mine stick out a little

Without stating the obvious probably get same rim width you already have and go 5-10 mm more positive offset (depending on how much poke you currently have). Or 20 mm narrower tyres might give similar tuck (though that depends a lot on rim width and Tyre brand. If already stretched then narrower tyres make less impact.)

Without having your exact settings nobody can give an exact answer.