Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plm headers

Plm headers

Hi guys
    I have installed plm headers on my 05 honda euro after i install it i realized that its bit loud it feels like as if i got an exhaust.. is this normal... if its leaking would it make a loud noise and the sound it feels coming from the button . Any help much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Last edited by speedo1; 01-08-2015 at 11:16 PM.

No one

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Yes..
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Yes. What..... if u don't have something to say...shut up no need ur shit
    Last edited by speedo1; 02-08-2015 at 11:30 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    hondie 2000
    Yes to both of the questions you asked.

If that is your attitude when you get silly answers to your silly questions, take your car to a professional instead. You won't have problems to begin with
    S P A M | W O R K S
    hehe.
    PHC

Mate am asking for help i know i can take my car to the shop u dont need to tell me this ..am trying to gather more information befor i take it to the shop if you cant help no need to scame ..am pretty sure there's some decent people here will help

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Sorry
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Quote Originally Posted by speedo1 View Post
    Mate am asking for help i know i can take my car to the shop u dont need to tell me this ..am trying to gather more information befor i take it to the shop if you cant help no need to scame ..am pretty sure there's some decent people here will help

mate take it to the shop instead of wasting everyone's time
    No one can help you with just internet guesses

Also drop the attitude. Vauge questions get vague answers

The guys are right...yes obviously headers will change/increase the noise coming from that big air pump in front of the firewall. Yes, exhaust leaks also make noise - without being any more specific what exactly do you think strangers on the interwebz can do for you? Seriously a reputable shop is your best bet at this stage

Member Array
    Car:
    KSWAPPED STi -R
    Record a video lad.

Headers will make your car louder duh.

If theres a leak from your headers you can tell and hear it. Its like a slight hissing sound. Abit like the sound when your vacuum cleaner leaking vacuum. Performance will decrease and so will fuel economy if the headers were leaking. Now if your car sound like a muscle car all of a sudden then you have a major leak/problem.

like others have said, if proper mechanics struggle to diagnose sounds in 1 hit what chance of help you gonna get on the net?

Problem solved. Thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Quote Originally Posted by speedo1 View Post
    Problem solved. Thanks
    Was the problem your attitude?
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut