Hey guys,

Just picked myself up a JDM K20a from an EP3 but has sustained a little damage. I'm new to the K-series world so bare with me, B-series engines were more my forte over the past few years but it's time to move on!

First things first, the car it's in took a hit to the front which was enough to damage a few parts listed below. I want to get the engine turning over first to make sure everything is all healthy before jumping in the deep end so looking to repair the engine parts necessary to get it started.

Intake Manifold - Cracked, needs replacing. It's a PRC manifold. If I bought a cheap PRB manifold, is it possible to bolt this straight on for testing purposes?

TPS sensor - The front cover is smashed which also broke the plug off, needs replacing. Any other compatible TPS, which engines?

PCS valve - On top of throttle body, cracked in half. I guess I can get away with leaving this as is if most people delete it anyway during their k-swap?

Thermostat Housing
- The plastic neck snapped off. If you need to upgrade this during k-swap I probably won't bother replacing it right now

Alternator - Cracked housing, not sure if any internal damage

Not sure if there's anything else yet, is there anything I should look out for around that frontal area.

Thanks