Motul VW Polo Cup – Rally Vyborg

The VW Polo Cup, partnered by Motul, is keeping all its promises of being a properly entertaining series.

Round five, held on the 7th and 8th of August in the vicinity of Vyborg, saw Denis Rostilov secure 1st Place after a most difficult race. Of the five teams that entered, only two finished the eight special stages of the rally.

Denis Rostilov had been no stranger to the podium, having already won the last rounds of the 2014 season, during the Tmutarakan Rally. With Alexey Ignatov as team-mate, he drove his Polo with great brio to clinch his first success in 2015, ahead of the duo that was Andrey Vavilin and Denis Pimanov.

After a stage in Karelia, not far from the Finnish border, the VW Polo Cup will make its way to Saint Petersburg at the beginning of September.

Article from Motul Sports News – Read more and subscribe HERE.

WHERE TO BUY: Motul Australia - Dealer Locator

Looking for the right oil for your car? Easy! Go to www.findmyoil.com.au*
    *Findmyoil.com is for OEM recommendations only. For modified vehicles, consult your tuner or contact Motul.

Stay connected with
    - Motul Australia – Cars Facebook Page
    - Motul Australia Website
    - Motul on YouTube

We’re here to help!
    Can’t find an authorised reseller near you? Let the Motul team know. Send us a PM!
    If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to get in contact with us.

Member Array
    Car:
    BREEZE
    jimmy
    part time potato

Member Array
    Car:
    hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvvtec View Post
    jimmy
    and now we wait
    Last edited by renzokukenj; Today at 12:34 AM. Reason: hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Toyota Soarer
    Omg yessssss
    Users I've upset: EKVTIR-T | Renaissance_x | Integra-GSi | Stevil | vteckiller | dyln_bxtr | zedries | joyride | eren | Brian FD2R | AusS2000 | amant02 - II | CRXDEL501 | Indie | UiK | mnc | neut

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2
    Now this is something great
    -ZAMMIN-

"I know who you are, and I know if I make a formal complaint Mr. Benjamin will have to roll over and give me all your details"
    - Integra-GSi 19/11/2015