Long story short, I upgraded rear brakes on my EG8 GLI to disc, with this conversion I took the master cylinder and the bias valve, now I've done the conversion I have huge pedal travel and terrible brakes.

So I identified the issue as either the M/C or the bias valve being from a model with different front brakes. problem is I have no idea what, I assumed it was a VTI EG5, but I now have no idea.

anyway, to fix the issue (and because I already purchased expensive brake pads) I've decided to use front brakes off a Del Sol, being they match my already purchased brake pads (DB1286) problem is I can't find a Del Sol in VIC at a self serve wrecker, this is a budget thing, so I don't want to waste money going to a Honda wreckers that will want 3 times the price of a self serve.

So my question is, can I mix and match?

I was thinking grabbing the steering knuckle, hub and disc from a DC4 Integra, as they are everywhere, and then a caliper from an EK GLI (they list the same brake pad, so assume they are the same caliper)

Yes I know I could do this many different ways, but I had to get these brake pads made in this compound for me, so really want to stick with them, and it's actually cheaper to do it this way then buy another set of pads.