Laserline security system

Hi guys

First post and thanks for all the useful info so far.

Recently acquired a dc2r which is a bit rough but should scrub up well. Just noticed that there seems to be a couple of ultrasonic sensors in the cabin at the sides of the dash.

The car also has laserline computer security stickers on the quarter panel windows.

The included remote has tx101 on the back but is a single button for lock / unlock. So is it weird that there there doesn't appear to be a siren paired with the sensors?

The other thing I've noticed is the car still has that is all immobiliser on the right side of the steering wheel that required touching the prongs of an immobiliser to disarm.

Sorry for the long post, just thought I'd see if anyone has experience with these in terms of oem and aftermarket security.

Thanks in advance

Member Array
    Car:
    DECF28R & JB627
    I'll get back to you.
    SSpamily

Thanks so much.

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 & GE6
    I've got that damn weird touch prongs too in mine
    Freaking annoying
    You've gone through more accords than I changed underwear this month! - Sugz

www.OzAccord.net/forum

I've read the oem immobiliser didn't meet aus standards so they needed after market ones. Do you have an alarm jase mas?